Privacy Statement Cloud9 Staffing
Cloud9 Staffing is your enterprise applications recruitment partner. Cloud9 Staffing will find the best specialists for specialised projects and temporary and permanent vacancies. In that context, we need to process your personal data.
This privacy statement informs you about how we use your personal data. We recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully. Your personal data will be treated and secured with the utmost care, in accordance with the requirements set in this regard by privacy laws and regulations.
Personal data that we process
Cloud9 Staffing processes your personal data, because our services are used and/or because you provide this personal data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of any personal data we may process, depending on the purpose:
– (Business) name and address details.
– Telephone number.
– Email address.
– Position, work experience, education and skills.
– Date of birth.
– Copy of ID.
– Residence permit or work permit for persons from outside the European Economic Area (if applicable).
– VAT number.
– Ch. of Comm. (extract from commercial register).
– Bank account number.
– Other personal data that is provided by or on behalf of you.
Purposes/grounds for the processing of personal data
Cloud9 Staffing only processes personal data for the following (business-critical) purposes:
– the performance of the agreement with you;
– informing you about our services;
– quality and management purposes, such as internal controls, audits, accounting audits and certifications;
– compliance with statutory obligations to which Cloud9 Staffing is subject;
– compliance with a court order or judgment.
The personal data is processed only if one of the following conditions (grounds) has been met:
– It is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, including the pre-contractual phase;
– It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Cloud9 Staffing is subject;
– You have given consent;
– It is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Cloud9 Staffing or by a third party.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to realise the purposes stated above in this privacy statement. Your personal data will be destroyed after the (statutory) retention period.
Protection of personal data
Cloud9 Staffing takes various security measures, both organisational and technical, to ensure that the personal data processed by Cloud9 Staffing is protected. Cloud9 Staffing is serious about the protection of your data and takes appropriate measures to counter abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesired disclosure and unauthorised change. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or contact us at email@example.com. Cloud9 Staffing has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
– security software, such as a virus scanner and a firewall;
– careful safety procedures for the protection of the data provided, among other things to prevent unauthorised persons from accidentally gaining access to this data;
– the security is at a level that is necessary and reasonable in view of the state of the art.
Cloud9 Staffing does not share your personal data that has been provided to Cloud9 Staffing, except (1) with your consent (2) as set out in this privacy statement or (3) to bodies authorised in this regard. For example, when passing on data of a candidate to our client.
We conclude processing agreements with companies that process your data on our instructions, such as LinkedIn and Bullhorn, to ensure that these companies observe the same level of security and confidentiality with regard to your data. Cloud9 Staffing remains responsible for these processing operations.
On the basis of the applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the conditions contained therein, you have the following rights:
– to request access to your personal data;
– to obtain rectification of incorrect personal data;
– to complete incomplete information;
– to in certain cases have your personal data deleted;
– to in certain cases have your personal data “restricted”;
– to in certain cases object to the processing of your personal data;
– to in certain cases obtain and transmit your personal data;
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
In certain cases, we may have the right to deny your request. In that case, we will provide grounds for the denial.
If you wish to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please send an email to backoffice@Cloud9staffing.nl.
This privacy statement may be changed from time to time, if new laws and regulations so require. You can always find the most up-to-date privacy statement on our website.
If you have any questions or complaints relating to the privacy statement of Cloud9 Staffing, please contact the contact person for the protection of personal data. You can do so by email at backoffice@Cloud9staffing.nl or by post to Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam, attn Cloud9 Staffing. You can reach us by telephone at 020 – 800 66 99.
Cloud9 Staffing will handle your questions or complaints and will respond within a month.
Our website includes buttons for promoting or sharing pages on social networks. These buttons are realised by a code provided by the relevant social networks. Cloud9 Staffing cannot influence how these platforms handle your personal data and bears no responsibility nor accepts any liability in this regard.
– Version April 2019 –